Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My weekend + belly button blood = CHOCOLATE PUDDING??????

On Thursday, my best friend Ethan, came home from college for a visit. I met him and my other best friend Alison up at McDonald's. It was so great to have the gang back together, since we have all been the Three Musketeers since my sophomore year. It all started in Mr. Stein's French 1 class. All the good memories started there. Then on Friday, the three of us went to the mall. We were all so exhausted so we went home. Saturday was super fun.... except I don't remember most of it. I remember we rented the movie Neighbors and got some Imo's pizza. We went to Alison's house to watch it. That movie was......interesting..... idk how else to explain it..... Then anyways, we said goodbye to Ethan.
Sunday.... I slept all day.




Anyway, today is Wednesday and I thought it was gonna be a good day. Half day of school and then babysitting. Which means I will be at my grandma's house.... which means..... 50000000 cups of CHOCOLATE PUDDING. I usually only get 2... but if I tell my grandma what I woke up to this morning, maybe I will get 4. I woke up this morning.. too early I might add, to realize I overslept the blood red moon thing. Whatever! I felt this stinging like thing on my belly button. I look down to realize my belly button piercing is half ripped out. FANTASTIC...


hopefully today gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment