Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Finals week-not my ordinary blog

So this isn't going to be one of my somewhat comical blogs; it's just kind of a venting blog. Call me crazy but I am actually kind of excited about starting finals week. This week is going to be stressful and tiring, but I will be glad when it's all done because I am leaving on Friday after school to go to California. I am getting to tour Hollywood. I am super excited and I'm hoping I might get to see a few celebrities. I am even wearing the promise ring Jake gave me for extra good luck. Here's how my week will go:


Monday: well that was a regular day, like a review day


Tuesday: an hour and a half in my favorite class for the last time. I am really going to miss this class. Especially having it first thing in the morning, because it is super easy and gets your brain working. I'm going to miss the crazy conversations, and mostly the people in the class. Everyone in here is very creative with all of them having their own creative imaginations. I'm going to miss having Chelsea sit next to me every morning. (But we're great friends and have been since like 6th grade so we will still hang.) I'm going to miss counting how many times Olivia sneezes. (she got to 9 or 10 this semester I believe) I have most of my portfolio done, I just need to write the one-act play. I honestly have no idea what to write about. I mean, I have an idea--but no clue how I can make it into a 5-10 page play. Then for the rest of the day, I have to review in each class.


Wednesday: I have 2 English finals. Please kill me. Hopefully they won't be super hard. I haven't started studying yet because I've been working on my portfolio for creative writing. I can study for that tonight. I will be babysitting after school and I can't wait until they open their Christmas gifts.


Thursday: I have an art final which I'm not very prepared for. I will study tonight. Then I have a math final which should be pretty easy cause I actually paid attention so far this year. And we get a mini cheat sheet. Then I will be babysitting.


Friday: Fashion final then leave early on the study hall final. Then possibly lunch with Alison for her birthday, and then off to California.


I am starting to get into Mayday Parade again. I stopped listening to them for a while, but I love them so I decided to start listening to them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment