Wednesday, October 15, 2014

i don't know what to name this blog... so let's call it... overdosing on pineapples

Obviously, this blog is not going to be about overdosing on pineapples..... so yea.... about that... idk


I finished painting my mom's Christmas present last night..


I'm getting into writing poetry again...


And I hate people still.. nothing new.


I'm still in  love with Andy Biersack and Luke Bryan.


I have a confession to make... when I was little I would watch all of the Bring It On movies on replay, cheering to all the cheers until I memorized them all.


Holy shit... last night I actually did some of my homework... I'm steppin up in life.


The other day I was in the kitchen making pizza rolls when I looked in the family room... and there was my step dad watching something with Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin doing the "sexy girl car wash"... and I think I am scarred for life.


My friend Chelsea is sitting next  to me right now... if you read this Chels.... The color of your sweater is the color I wanna dye my hair.


Now I am listening to Suicide Silence~ You Only Live Once. Best song like ever... Rest in peace Mitch.. I love you! So... Mr. Leftridge... if you see my head banging in class... just know that I love hardcore music. I'm not a nice person like people think I am.


Yesterday I almost got in 4 fights... because people piss me off.


"If all these words you speak of meant a thing, I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing. But I know that there's nothing real inside; your hearts invested in feeding everyone lies....."


I am pissed my sweet tea is all gone.


OPEN YOUR MIND BEFORE YOUR MOUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Yesterday I drew a purple turtle on the board in digital art; and named him Murphy... #noregrets


Once again, I am rambling on about shit.. I mean stuff that really does NOT matter.


I can't wait until Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment