Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Why .. just why

So.. I'm kinda in love with this song. It is.. In my room by Insane Clown Posse...
Don't judge.. it's a good song.
The fan base sucks...... like bad bad
This song is pretty messed up... but it's catchy.
Who falls in love with a ghost...?


I am currently obsessed with this song... Asshole by Ronnie Radke ft. Andy Biersack
Mainly cause of Andy. But whatev...


Okay.. I promise this one is good. Listen to the song They don't need to understand by Andy Biersack. I swear.. this song is perfect.


I'm in love with Hollywood Undead.


And I am gonna marry Andy.. so back off him ladies.


Apparently ABOD is a thing? Andy Biersack Obsession Disorder?
I have it... no actually I don't. We're in love... he knows it.  (; jk bae


Bacon And Eggs BAE    I hate u Alison.







No comments:

Post a Comment