Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Life.

Well, I haven't blogged in a while...so here's an update.
There's not much new going on in my life right now; other than we have to write a story by picking a character, setting, time, and situation. I honestly cannot choose from the topics.


Next week is Thanksgiving and well, I'm looking forward to spirit week... I guess.....
I honestly can't wait for Monday... holy shit did I just say that? But since were seniors now we get to dress up as senior citizens. Time to raid my grandma's closet. For tacky day I might wear my old cheerleading uniform. It is red and white. And then for spirit day... I'm screwed.... I have like NO black and orange. I'm excited, yet nervous about the senior line dance. I love dancing, but I hate dancing in front of people. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I don't know why though.. For some odd reason I'm looking forward to seeing my family. Then on Black Friday, I might go shopping with some friends. Mainly Chelsea.... ------------------------------------> who is sitting right by me.


For some reason, I have been in the mood to organize stuff lately. I cleaned my room and now I want to redo it.                                                                                                                          

1 comment: