Friday, November 21, 2014

Degrassi....SPOILER ALERTS

Last night was the first episode of a new season of Degrassi. Here are just some key points....
~Clare is pregnant.... by Drew???? No... I understand she broke up with Eli, but then to get pregnant by another guy right away... I think that's a little trashy.
~I don't know how to feel about Becky.. like that little slut muffin. You're boyfriend got killed in a car crash.. and now you're dating his brother, Drew.... Seems like a love triangle if you ask me.
~Tristan and Miles making out???????????? I always kind of suspected that Tristan was into Miles, but I never knew Miles was gay. Or bi? Or just experimenting....? I hope we find out next week because I am so confused. And I wonder if Tristan is going to get back together with his teacher who got suspended.
~Why the hell is Zig dating Zoe? I hate Zoe.. she is a little bitchy.
~Back to Becky... I hate her soooo much! Just because your brother raped Zoe doesn't mean you have to be a complete bitch to her and not let her on your cheer squad. I'm actually quite happy you fell and got injured.
So lemme put this together...:


Adam
            no more
Becky
            broke it off
Drew
            baby on the way
Clare
             over for good?
Eli


Zig
            wtf is going on?
Zoe


Alli
            sooo cute


Alli's bf


Miles
             together or nah?


Tristan
               when is the teacher coming back


Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment