Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving weekend and the night before

Let's start with the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The pep rally was kinda fun... the light show wasn't great but whatever... After the pep rally, my dad was off work so he came up and I went to the bonfire with him. My dad graduated from Webster High in 1984. This was the first Webster bonfire he has ever been to. He was quite disappointed because it only lasted like 10 minutes. After that, I went to Steak n' shake with Chelsea, Alison, and Kobi. It was... interesting I guess. The next morning, I woke up and started making food. I sliced my finger open cutting the potatoes. We had my siblings and some cousins over. It was pretty fun. I colored for like an hour with my niece. She is adorable! She's 4 now and she is soooo smart. My 3 year old cousin, Colton, was really sick and I think I'm starting to get a cold because he sneezed on me. I stayed at my house for a few hours and had fun then I went to my grandma's house for more food. I had some cousins there. We ate and had some dessert. My aunt told us about her creepy new friend. My 8 year old cousin is in competitive cheerleading and I use to be a cheerleader so she decided to do stunts. We decided to lift her 6 year old brother, but he got scared and accidently kicked me in the face. I got home at like 10 that night and went straight to bed. I usually go to Branson for break but I decided not to go this year. My mom and I put up the tree on Saturday and I started to wrap presents. I took a huge nap on sunday. Then on sunday night I went to Target with my dad and there were atleast 10 cops there in bulletproof vests. So we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment