Monday, December 8, 2014

My weekend and the latest assignment

On Friday, I went to the mall with Alison to go Christmas shopping. We got Panda Express for dinner and then some icecream. We picked out some presents. Some 50 year old dude kept asking me if I had a boyfriend and telling me I had pretty eyes. Kinda creepy.
On Saturday, I helped Alison and Elizabeth with their forensics project. I got to pretend I was dead which was...interesting.
Then on sunday I watched Coneheads for the first time


For our new assignment, we have to write a one act play. I honestly CANNOT come up with a topic. I'm thinking about writing about a murder that happened but somehow turning it into a comedy. Yea I have a twisted mind and an extremely dark sense of humor. So far I know of 2 murders I could write about.
1. The murder of Elizabeth DeCaro- My dad knows a ton about it.
2. Black Dahlia- I could somehow turn it into a comedy because.. well I can't explain it but it will have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment