Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Funny/Creepy things little kids say

Have you ever just sat down and had a conversation with a little miniature human? Some of the things they say are just out of the ordinary. Take this time for an example....
One time I was babysitting this 4 year old boy. He starts screaming in the middle of the night so I rush upstairs. I pick him up and he is in tears. I ask him what was wrong and what he told me shocked me... "The little girl in the corner keeps playing with my foot." I thought it was just a dream, but then he pointed at "her". All I saw was this little shadow. Ever since, I have been deathly afraid to go over there, because I knew that the previous family that lived there had a daughter who died in the house at a very young age. I wish I could forget about that but it is something that has haunted my dreams.
On a happier note....
There is this little boy, Declan I babysat before he went to pre-school. When he was 3, his baby brother was crawling towards him and he shouts out, "HERE COMES TROUBLE". Where did he learn that at. Or about the time his mom told me that she told him it was nap time. Within a few seconds, he shouted out, "God Dammit!" Really?? If I was him I would have gladly taken the nap, no questions asked.
I love how kids are so honest with you. Like if a kid tells you that you're ugly, you better bag that face. Kids can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
One day Declan, handed me a flower he picked from the yard and asked if I would be his date to Chimichangas.
I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment