Wednesday, September 10, 2014

When your day starts off bad....

Have  you ever woke up one morning and just thought to yourself....why did I have to wake up this morning? You hop out of bed, putting on a clean t-shirt and some leggings, and rush out the door so you aren't late--again. You get to McDonalds for some breakfast. You order a sweet tea, and they give you a DIET dr. pepper. Not to make me sound like a fatty, but who drinks diet soda? So I stomp into school, with a huge frown on my face. I handed the soda to my friend, and she's like....THANKS BRUH. Enjoy it... The cup of disappointment. I can honestly see why those McDonald's workers can't get a better job. Then I walk to my Creative Writing class, because well why skip and make my day even worse. I sit down and realize, I forgot all 3 of my essays that I typed last night. Then our teacher tells us to go up to the computer lab. Great--stairs.... Thanks Mr. Leftridge.... I sit down and realize that I forgot  my headphones. Could this day get any worse? I ask my home girl, Chelsea to borrow hers. She handed them to me and my day got a little better. I started to listen to Luke Bryan, when somehow, automatically, my computer starts to type. I thought at first that an alien apocalypse was starting, but then I realize it was #mr.anticountrymusic. I mean, what can I say? Luke Bryan makes me smile. So then, Mr. Anti-countrymusic, exited out of my Youtube tab and made my day bad again. What if I put on something else, like heavy metal or classic rock... or some 2 chainz. Nah, I  mean, the classic rock and heavy metal might work. But that 2 chainz aint happening. Well, I don't know what else to put in my blog, besides Chelsea reading this over my shoulder and laughing. I'm hoping my day gets better when I babysit tonight. Byebye for now.

1 comment: