Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Youtubers and Vines

If you are a Youtubeaholic like me, you know exactly who your favorite Youtubers are. My top 4 favorites include:


The Janoskians
Jeydon Wale
Angel Bloodthirsty
Stevop


Now allow me to explain.......


The Janoskians consist of 5 smoking hot guys; Beau, Jai, Luke, James, and Daniel. They live in Australia. They have made a ton of videos. The do Dare Sundays. They have done so many nasty things. Beau, Jai, and Luke are known as the Brooks Brothers. Jai and Luke are twins, but Beau will always be my favorite. They are pretty inappropriate most of the time, but I recommend them. They will make you laugh. Also they make music, but they do not consider themselves a "Boy Band".


The next Youtuber I will mention is Jeydon Wale. Jeydon is one cute Canadian. He was born female and is now male so he is considered transgendered. I can't tell you how much I love him. He can make me laugh through his videos, I love his music... I love his face. He is also very sensitive and can relate to bullying and suicide. He is probably my all time favorite.


Angel Bloodthirsty....what can I say. I guess you can call her somewhat internet famous. She is beautiful inside and out. I have known her since before she started modeling. Her name is Hayley. I met her 4 years ago, when we both were cheerleaders for the Jr. Cavaliers at Bishop DuBourg. She is funny and has great taste in music. We haven't talked much after, but she is cool and I love the message she sends to her fans; that you can still be beautiful even if you are chubby.


Stevop: I love this guy. His name is Steven Parker, and somehow I became friends with him on Facebook. He seemed like a cool guy so I decided to check out his videos. I LOVEEEEEE THEM! He is hilarious but with dirty humor. He seems really nice from his facebook posts and he is a cutie!







I also love a number of Viners. Especially the guy who always says "I HAVE A QUESTION"
And who doesn't love the grind on me vines? Even the ones who fail.


I need a life......




No comments:

Post a Comment